Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas shopping? Don't forget about your wedding!

As I was out shopping on Black Friday, I noticed that the traditional Christmas colors of Red and Green or Silver and Blue are not necessarily the norm anymore. In fact, every year I have a different color scheme for wrapping and home décor. This year I am using black, white, and red. Last year I used plum and red, and the year before that it was pink, red, and silver. Anyway, while I was shopping I found so many things that any bride could use, and with all of the holiday sales the prices were amazing. So while you’re Christmas shopping look out for some things that you can use at your wedding like candles, stemware, linens, favor bags or tags, favors, wedding party gifts, chargers, frames, place card holders...just to name a few (the list goes on and on!). These photos are from the Target, Cost Plus, and Pier One websites.

Oh and ladies, this is the perfect time to start gathering all of your guests addresses! Try to remember to hit up family members for the addresses that are on their greeting card lists. Immediately put them in your bridal book, or enter them into a spreadsheet so when it comes time for addressing your invitations you'll be ahead of the game.

No comments: