Monday, December 8, 2008

In the Studio

I just realized that I haven't been keeping you current with what's happening with me in the studio. Here are a few pics of some jobs that I just finished.




Let the Good Times Roll-these are some Christmas Open House invitations for my best friend Becky. Her and her husband host a wonderful party each year to celebrate the holidays and her birthday which is on Dec. 23rd. Both have been obsessed with New Orleans since they honeymooned there 10 years ago, and this year they decided on a Mardi Gras themed holiday party and chose the obvious gold, purple, and green as their colors. Should be a super fun time!


Baby Squared- These fun contempory baby shower invitations were created for my friend Monica's neice who is excitedly awaiting twin boys.



Torkelson Farm- Was created for one of my favorite clients who's father is turning the big 9-0 in January. This farm scene charicture was a collaboration between me and Felicia (beloved website guru). We took the past times that Mr. Torkelson enjoys and incorporated into one picture, and I am sure that he'll have a good laugh when he sees it!

No comments: