Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changes to blog format




Since I've been blogging pretty regularly lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking and comparison "blogging" to find out what people are really interested in reading about. Since I love anything that has to do with entrepreneurship and beautiful things I thought that my blog would be the perfect outlet to expose some great vendors and friends who have worked really hard to make their name in the industry. Going forward, you'll see vendor interviews, latest trends from real life industry players, and business successes. I also want to highlight real weddings, so if any of brides out there would like to submit your wedding to be featured, send over some pics and details (info@elvamariesfinepaper.com) ! Details about you and your hubby, the day, your vendors (from dress to venue). I hope that brides and vendors alike will enjoy the new format and appreciate the information being posted. I am so excited, and have two interviews in the works, and I'm trying to track down a real wedding! Photo Credit: Tiger Lily Floral

No comments: