Monday, October 6, 2008

The Centerpieces



Here's a closer look at the centerpieces that I did for the Perfect Wedding Guide Customer Appreciation Party in September. I got the idea from Martha Stewart and Mommy Makes Roses. Each rose is made from a total of 8 coffee filters, handpainted with watercolors, and then each petal is curled. The end result was amazing, but it was a lot of work, I mean a lot of work! Next time I'll buy them straight from the source! Here are the MS instructions if you'd like to give it a whirl. The nesting boxes came from Nashville Wraps, and I used Midori double-faced ribbon to add some color to them. Photo Credit: Loren Higgins Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to reiterate that the centerpieces turned out awesome! Elva truly knows how to capture a vision and execute it perfectly.