Friday, May 9, 2008

Who knew?



Who knew that a wedding program would have such a great effect on things. Check out these dramatic pics from infamous Albuquerque photographer Seth Goodman. You can imagine my surprise when I came across these photos while viewing the online gallery of a recent client. Camilla and Sean were married on April 19th at the San Felipe de Neri church in Old Town. I was fortunate enough to create all of the wedding stationery that was used at this wedding including save the dates, invitations, programs, place cards, seating chart, thank you notes, and food signs. Instead of carrying an ordinary flower basket, the flower girls carried small bouquets inside of 2 beautiful Swarovski jewel encrusted petal cones. To top things off, the custom logo that I created for the couple was carried throughout the event and was even shined on the wall at the reception!

1 comment:

Liz said...

well it looks like you had a great impact on their wedding... Seth photographed my wedding too 3 years ago and I was very pleased! I wish I would have found you sooner though, you could have made my invitations!