Saturday, May 10, 2008

Save the Dates in a Box






I love finding a good deal, but I especially love being able to offer one. Lately I've had a ton of inquires from brides that want to have custom invitations designed for their event, but they may have a smaller budget and are afraid that no such thing exists. Well I am happy to say that I've put an end to that myth, and am offering just that - custom designed invites and accessories that won't break the bank. There is one catch though, you have to put them together yourself. Here's a preview of a Save the Date that I just delivered. I provided the printed card, the background card, rhinestones, magnets, and all of the adhesive that was needed. The bride simply put it all together! I can't show you the whole thing because they haven't been sent yet!

No comments: