Sunday, September 6, 2009

Real Wedding: Stefanie and Nathan



I haven't posted a Real Wedding feature in awhile, and I am so excited to show off this wedding I was able to work on from earlier this year.

Stefanie and Nathan were one of the coolest couples that I've been able to work with. They were so laid back, and very very kind. I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the photos from their wedding...It ended up being amazing (I knew they would), and you can see for yourself that every detail came out beautiful.

Here are the details:

Colors: Tiffany Blue and Espresso Brown
Flowers: Tanya Cole of Tiger Lily Floral
Cake: Suzy Kaplan of Patisserie C
Venue: Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town
Decor: Distracted by Decor
Photography: Kristina of Blue Rose Photography Studio
Invitations: Elva Marie of Elva Marie's Fine Paper
Hair/Makeup: Maychel of Salon Helena
Officiant: Richard Stoops of Marriage Makers
Favors: loose leaf tea from Adagio Teas
DJ: Too Hot to Stop
Thanks Stefanie and Nathan! I loved working with you...best of luck for a long and happy marriage!
Remember, if you are a planner, photographer, or bride who would like to have a wedding featured, please send photos and detailed information to info@elvamariesfinepaper.com for consideration.

No comments: