Friday, January 23, 2009

Real Wedding: Angelique and Robert



Robert and Angelique began planning their wedding in 2007 and had a hard time finding the perfect stationery. After tirelessly looking through huge invitation books at a couple of stationery shops, Robert was lucky to stumble upon my business cards at Fremont's. He called me immediately, and I met with the couple within days. Once we met, I knew almost instantly that this was going to be a great couple and a fabulous wedding! Together we created the most elegant, regal almost, invitations! I also did coordinating thank you cards, menus, special bridesmaid and groomsmen thank you cards, programs, and they talked me into doing their day of coordination. They didn't have to twist my arm either, because this event was not to be missed!
Check out these gorgeous photos from the famous Jones Photo Art in Albuquerque! I had a hard time choosing which photos to cut out, so I didn't... Here are the details:
Thanks Ang and Robert for letting me be a part of this great day!

No comments: