Monday, February 2, 2009

I was in the paper!


Check this out...this is so exciting! Back in December I got a call from a reporter from the Albuquerque Journal asking a ton a questions about my business and ongoing trends that I was seeing. I was happy to answer, but really didn't think much about what it was for. Later the same reporter asked if I could send over some pictures, and I put it together that there was a chance that I would be featured....I never said anything because I just wasn't sure if it was going to happen. Yesterday was the day though! In the Albuquerque Journal, I was featured in what turned out to be a great article on what was happening locally in the invitation world! I am so excited, and grateful to have had this opportunity. Take a look - if you click on the image it will get larger so that you can actually read what the article says...

No comments: